We Are The Economy
- No meeting with one of my colleagues
- no meeting with a service provider I consider to hire
- no meeting with a cooperation partner
Here’s an excerpt of the direct economical effect:
- Lufthansa: I return the full fare flex ticket.
- airports Dusseldorf and Heathrow: no handling fees, no starting fees, no landing fees, two times if the flight will really be cancelled
- no first class ticket at Heathrow Express
- no revenue for taxis and limos
- no revenue for the hotel room where my cooperation partner and I would have met
- no revenue for the restaurants we would have had lunch and dinner at
- no fees for Amex
- no fees for the bank where I would have gotten GBP from
- a lot of taxes that are not being paid
Do I hear anyone complaining about „the economy“? We ARE the economy. Already forgotten?