Unser Kollege Stuart Cross in Großbritannien hat soeben sein neues Buch “The CEO’s Strategy Handbook” veröffentlicht. Hier ist ein Überblick:
The term ‘strategy’ has, with the help of consultants and academics, developed a mystique that makes it sound difficult, complicated and only for people with an IQ greater than 150. In The CEO’s Strategy Handbook I smash through this misconception, and show Chief Executive Officers that strategy is a critical element in improving the performance of their business and is a straightforward – and even enjoyable – process that they can feel confident in mastering.
The book includes case studies, self-tests, interviews with leading CEOs, charts, frameworks and action plans to help bring the ideas alive. Published by Global Professional Publishing, The CEO’s Strategy Handbook gives CEOs and senior executives provocative insights and pragmatic advice to set strategy for their business, lead the strategy process, and turn winning strategies into rapid, profitable growth.
The ten chapters are:
- Strategy And The CEO: Remember, You’re On The Bridge, Not In The Engine Room
- Strategy’s Seven Fatal Flaws: Why Strategy Gets A Bad Name And What To Do About It
- Creating A Strategy With Cut-Through: From Empty Clichés To A Clear Direction
- Where On Earth Are You Heading? A Little Analysis Can Go A Long Way; A Lot Of Analysis Can Quickly Get You Lost!
- Nothing Fails Like Success: Why You Must Always Be Focused On Driving Growth
- Bringing Your High-Level Strategy Down To Earth: Preparing For Ground-Level Success
- The Last 98% Of Success: Like The French Revolution It’s All About Execution
- Are You Pulling Together Or Pulling Apart? Which Came First, The Chicken Or The Strategy?
- Accelerating Growth Through Alliances And Acquisitions: As The U2 Song Goes, Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own
- A Strategy Is Not Just For Christmas: Turning Strategy Into A Way Of Life
Wenn Sie mehr über “The CEO’s Strategy Handbook” wissen wollen, gehen Sie zu Stuarts Website
Ihr Guido Quelle
(c) 2011, Prof. Dr. Guido Quelle, Mandat Managementberatung GmbH